Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I have so much to be thankful for. First that Owen is here and is going to be ok. Second that Amy and Cody are getting into such a beautiful home. They should be moving in - in the next week or so. Third that Chris and Ashley are half way through law school and are coming home for the holiday. Fourth that Ashley C will be home for a month and has had such an incredible semester at school. Fifth I am so happy that Sara and Jeff are going to be married in the Salt Lake Temple on December 12th. We are so blessed. The Lord is so good to me and I am thrilled that my kids (all but Chris and Ashley whom we will miss) are coming tomorrow to feast and spend a few minutes thanking Heavenly Father for all the good we have in our life. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: