These look a bit scary but it is such a blessing that we have Provo Newborn Intensive Care Unit. They are wonderful and Owen is going to be just fine because of this wonderful unit. 

Like I said Owen arrived. He was much bigger than we thought. He was 5 pounds 3 ounces and 18 inches long. He was plenty big but has immature lungs so he has quite a few wires attached to help him breathe and fight his infection. Last night was a bit scary but today he is free of the ventilator and the harsh medicine that stabilized his blood pressure. We are so blessed. We have all felt the hand of the Lord in the last three weeks. Yes it was a bit crazy but the blessings that have come were to many to count. I went in to see the little guy tonight and alot of the tubes are gone and he looks so content. I will put more pictures on tomorrow so you can see how much better he is doing.


1 comment:
congrats!!
Post a Comment