Dale and I had a wonderful trip to Yellowstone. I think this is Dale's favorite place in the world next to Spring City. We had a great time. We drove up Friday right after school and went Saturday all day snow mobiling. The last time we went in the fall we didn't see many animals. This time we saw a ton of animals: a couple hundred buffalo (like right next to us) three or four dozen elk, a coyote and three bald eagles. My favorite part was when one of the eagles flew right over my head. It was a great trip!! Jeff really wants to see Yellowstone. Maybe some day we will have to take all our kids again. 
I am never cold because of my "astronaut suit" Dale thinks it is funny that I call it that- but that is what I feel like in it.
One of Dale's favorite thing in the whole world are water falls. the photo on the left shows some awesome ice formations I think caused from the steam. They were just like windows of ice over the falls
Here are the eagles
All the other groups saw a black wolf and some saw a white wolf. All we saw were the tracks. But that was cool!


No comments:
Post a Comment