Monday, February 15, 2010

I am back!















Tate is into the Marble maze and Owen.




















Wow what a busy life we had this fall. This fall was crazy, but wonderful. Best of all we got Grandkid number two a darling little guy - Owen. I think if he had come full term he would not of been little. He is growing in leaps and bounds. He came home on Christmas Day. Which was very special. It reminded me of bringing home Cody on Christmas Eve. That was one of the most spiritual experiences I ever had.
Not only did Cody and Amy get into a really wonderful home but Sara and Jeff are probably closing tomorrow and move in on Saturday. I am so happy for them both.
Last night we had a big party at our home for both Tiffany (my niece whom I love) and also a birthday party for Mealea (Brad's Wife) add a little Valentines and we all had a lot of fun!













Pretty amazing cake! Sara was so worried it wasn't perfect. I think it looks great and so creative. Sara is getting really good at cake decorating and I love that she brings the cake for me. She always was so thoughtful!!









I feel very old! These are Tiffany and Jon's children. They are a great family. The oldest- Nathan was my unofficial first grand child. Tiff and Jon use to come to our home for Sunday dinner when Nathan was just a baby.










We had a great time!

1 comment:

The Pouhas said...

Its about time you updated your blog:)