I am starting to get use to this new life with grown up kids. I am not use to being so selfish. I have 8 hours of sleep a night (that has not happened for 29 years) and I have money in my wallet (again not happened for 30 years). Kids are hard and take a lot of sweat, tears and nerves but they were worth every ounce of it. I loved raising my kids from the crazy times with babies to the insanity of teenagers. I do miss them, but I am so proud of each one of them for they have all turned out to be god fearing citizens that are productive, kind, and hard working people. It is fun to become friends with them (now I get all the fun without the work). I spend alot of time with Tara and Tate ( and soon to be with another little boy) which I enjoy. And now that Sara's life is calming down to a normal speed we have some fun things we are planning. Ashley seems to be clicking into college life. Even though we miss her horribly we are thrilled at her decisions that she is making. Dale and I are enjoying watching Cody and Amy's house go up and we are proud of how hard they are working. Chris like usual is so intense and hard working at law school. We are so grateful for Ashley E for her support and tolerance with his intensity. We know Chris will make a great lawyer and writer. He always has been such a great student.
I am starting to enjoy the selfish life. Dale and I soak everynight for at least a half hour in the hot tub. It is very nice. I don't only look forward to the comfort of the hot tub each night but also the one on one time with Dale. It has been along time since we just sit and talk for no reason. It is nice. The hot tub tends to hold me still and turns off the tv for dale. It has been nice. We are so blessed I thank my Heavenly Father for all my blessings.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment