Well I started this blog last November and never really got around to doing it after the first of December. We have had a wonderful year with Ashley graduating from High School. This leaves Dale and I empty nesters. I thought I would hate it, in fact Dale felt bad for me the first weekend we were alone and bought me a hot tub. I must admit I do love the hot tub. I just love water always have and always will. It is like prozac to me. I still miss Ashley but soaking does ease the pain.
We are very blessed just a fast summary of the last year. Chris and Ashley finished their first year of law school - which was huge. He had a great externship and now is in his second year. I think it is going easier the second time around. Sara and Jeff are happy and Sara got a job - YA! She is working at South Jordan Middle School and I think she is loving it. Cody and Amy just moved in with us for 8 weeks and are excited to move into their new home. We are excited that it is only five miles away. Tara is expecting number two and I am thrilled to think I will have two grandbabies. I love having them so close I get to see Tate and Tara a lot and I love it! Ashley is at USU, Logan and loving it. She got the coolest job while going to school. She is tutoring in an after school program. It will be great for her resume, and it helps her see if she wants to be a teacher. So far she is loving it.
My brother Brad married a lady from Cambodia named MeaLea and they are living with my mom. I really like MeaLea and I can tell that they are going to be happy. It really helps me to have mom not so lonely.
Now with Mom living with Brad and my kids off doing their own lives Dale and I have some very quiet nights. It has been almost 30 years since it was just the two of us. We had a really easy adjustment to marriage (along time ago) and I must admit I feel blessed that we are still good friends and sweethearts after almost 32 years. I feel weird because it has been so busy for so long always wondering what to do next and now I even have some free time. I guess I will cook, computer, garden , and soak, oh and of course shop!!
Monday, September 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment